Friday, February 24, 2006

Second post, same as...most.

OK, so the other night me and boys in the stupid good lookings (tsgl) go over to one of my favourite places to hoist a pint, McNally's Tavern, for their open stage night. We're getting ready for our first 'real' gig at the end of May, so what better way to work up the stage chops than to play in front of unsuspecting bar patrons. Right? Right.

Anyways, a couple of things.

Firstly, my apologies to the band. I screwed up the last song royally. I'll buy them all some tequila and they will forgive. That's why they're best bunch of sexy bastards ever. I play drums just so I can look at Rusty's ass.

Secondly, the guys running the open stage weren't really diggin' what we were doing, even though the 'crowd' seemed to be into it. Really. But we only got to play 3 tunes. That's three. One more than two. Dudes with acoustic guitars that the patrons largely ignored got at least 4 each. Chicken farkers.

ahhh hell. Let's go play the Gaslight or the Plains. They'll dig us.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment is MINE!!!!

BOOOOBIES!

love,
Nestor

PS: you are the best drummer I have played with this week. Seriously.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you are going to be able to incorporate "boobies" onto the first line or two of a flyball website but I am looking forward to watching y'all try!
PS That is one sexy dog coming off the box at the top of the pages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home